Why are your Vision and Values important?
Keeping hold of ‘what we’re all about’ needs frequent attention over time and will have a direct impact on all aspects of your business from customer satisfaction and employee engagement to your organisation’s overall performance.
Every single organisation on the planet functions on three levels:
- What we do – goals and objectives
- How we do it – the actions needed to realise these goals
- Why we do it – your organisation's values, mission and vision.
Very few people or companies can clearly articulate WHY they do WHAT they do. By WHY, we mean purpose, cause or belief – WHY does your company exist? Once you understand the WHY of business, you can concentrate on HOW you are different and unique and then WHAT specifically you want to offer.
Who is this for?
Organisations who want to achieve sustainable success based on a shared vision and shared values.
What difference will this make to your business?
- Enable you to successfully create and sustain a meaningful company culture that will survive business growth
- Inspires greater loyalty and engagement among employees and customers that will ensure sustainable success and propel you forward in the right direction
- Enable you to attract and retain those with similar values to be your employees and clients
- Provides a foundation for innovation and building trust and stability through change
- Creates an environment for employees to be more engaged, motivated and unified in achieving the organisation’s vision
- Organisational values enhance corporate reputation, supplier relationships, brand equity and customer loyalty and differentiate you from your competitors
How can we help?
We will support you to develop and embed your vision and values. We can help you to:
- Create an environment in which all your people understand and live your vision and values
- Develop a set of values that supports your vision and are embedded in your culture