Any personal data or sensitive personal data provided by you to us will be held and processed in accordance with the data protection principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 for the purposes of meeting the legitimate interests of Remarkable.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”), the data controller is THIS IS REMARKABLE LTD (formerly registered as Investors in People Scotland).
Information we collect from you
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us. The information you give us may include your name, your contract details, information about your job and the areas of our work which interest you, as well as information you provide when you are set up as a user of our site. Within the client log in area of the database which is accessible from our website, we store our customer’s first and last name, telephone and fax numbers, email address and job title; organisation name and address; details of work we have carried out for you, including any reports and plans (last 4 years, view only) and your event bookings.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect technical information via Google Analytics, including [the IP address you used], [browser type and version], [time zone setting], [operating system and platform]. We will also collect information about your visit including [the full URL], [clickstream to, through and from our site including date and time], [length of visits to certain pages], [page interaction information], [downloads].
Uses made of the Information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give us. We will use this to respond to your queries and provide services that you request from us, to provide you with information about services which you may be interested in and to notify you about any changes to our services.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information to administer and improve our site.
Disclosure of your information
We will only disclose your personal data in compliance with the DPA and will not share it with third parties for marketing purposes. Please note that your personal data may be shared with:
- Investors in People Community Interest Company (“IIP CIC”). IIP CIC own and manage the Investors in People (“IIP”) brand, accreditation process and associated products. We are the licensed delivery partner for IIP within Scotland. We are required to share information with them where you express an interest in IIP or ask us to deliver any related work. They then may contact you regarding your accreditation or work with their products.
- Skills Development Scotland (“SDS”). We deliver the Skills for Growth programme on behalf of SDS. Where you express an interest in this programme, we will supply them with your relevant details to enable them to make contact with you and if appropriate confirm your participation in the programme.
- Turn the Ship Around (“TTSA”). We have an exclusive licence to deliver Intent Based Leadership services within the UK and Ireland. Where you express an interest in such services or ask us to deliver work, your details may be shared with TTSA.
You have a right under the DPA to ask us not to process personal data for marketing processes. If you have asked to receive marketing communications from us you can then unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of the email. You can also exercise this right by contacting us at the below address.
You also have the right under the DPA to access your personal data. If you wish to make a subject access request, please write to us at the address below indicating what personal data you would like to access, together with a £10 fee and proof of identity.