People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it. Simon Snek, Leadership expoert
Contact Remarkable for help with developing your business strategy or creating a business plan.
- Business strategy begins with an understanding of why you are in business.
- Make it relevant. Be clear on how the strategy will benefit the organisation
- State your vision.
- Communicate the strategy and make sure that your team know how they contribute.
- Keep it flexible. You always need to be able to react to the unexpected.
- Understand your customers, your industry and the external factors which affect your organisation.
- Develop a business plan.
A business plan communicates your strategy and identifies the steps required to achieve your vision for your organisation.
An effective business plan:
- defines business objectives
- states current performance and context
- sets objectives
- identifies an owner for each step required to achieve goals
- supports financial management by outlining cash flow arrangements
- is proactive.